Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Annual Training Event



I never set out to have students. In fact, I did things designed to make it difficult for people to train with me. Funny how that didn't stop anyone. As a result, I have a group of very skillful martial artists, all black belts, who train with me. And they have students of their own, so I'm a grandpa-sensei.

For some years now, we have held an annual (two-day) training event in Madison, WI, which we call the Annual Gathering. Anyway, I've attached the flier. If you want to come, send me an email at
christhomasmartialarts@gmail.com
and I'll reply with one of those paypal "buy it now" thingees. It's kind of cool because, instead of telling you to "go train," now I can invite you to "come train."

CT


2 comments:

  1. The flier looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with April, the flier looks great; except for that guy in the white gi over in the lower left corner... he looks like a total doofus!

    ReplyDelete