Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Taking Your Questions


I've been getting questions. Folks have been shooting me questions through my Facebook Fan Page. But, everyone doesn't get to share in the answers. So, during the month of August, I'm taking your questions, and starting the first week of September, I'll be answering them in video clips on my blog. Please send your questions to my email address, christhomasmartialarts@gmail.com, and then watch the answers.

Thanks in advance for your questions.

Now, go train.

CT

1 comment:

  1. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is a thousand pictures, then not only has this become entertaining & enlightening, but highly detailed as well!

    Thank you for sharing with us & I look forward to good questions along with good answers! :)

    ReplyDelete